Avenged Sevenforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avenged Sevenforums

An Avenged Sevenfold fan forums for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DragoniteA7X
The Knife Master (Site Founder)
DragoniteA7X

Quotes : Can't spell bass without ass!

Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:39 pm

Hello everyone! Welcome to the first official RPG on A7XF! I stole this from my DeviantART account and hopefully it will be more active here...

Here is the summary...

In a world where life was once balanced, where peace and evil are unbalanaced, where fear lurks in every corner, where crime and violence is common, lies the region of DC (Deathly Cryptic). Inside DC there are two clans. The Thrashed and The Scattered. The Thrashed clan is a group of violence seekers, they only believe in evil doing and will do their best to kill any goodhearted people. Meanwhile the Scattered clan is a clan of goodhearted people. They only fight if they face someone purely evil and they do their best to make them good. Now the world is thrown into chaos and new members of the clans have been hired. They must do their best in order to win, that is before the ruler of the land wakes up or it is game over...

Now this is where you guys come in. You must choose to be Thrashed (evil) or Scattered (good)

RULES:
1. You may swear.
2. No instant kills like
Quote :
Ronnie: DIE CRAIG! *grabs a gun and shoots him, killing him the the process
3. You may have romance scenes and slash is allowed and MPREG is too.
4. The Role Play Must be in paragraph form.
5. YOU MUST FILL OUT THE FORMS!!!!
6. Your character must be from a band, ANY BAND!
7. Each bandmember can be used only once (ie: I am Zacky so no one else can be him)
8. The bands do not exist (ie: The members of a7x have no clue that the others exist)
9. You may only be one character to sign up but you can have multiple NPCs (characters that are not chosen in the signups)
10. Have fun!

To sign up, please fill out these forms...

Name: (The name of the band member you chose)
Affiliation: (Thrashed or Scattered?)
Position: (What is their position on their side such as Leader, stealth expert, chief assassin, ect. Be creative)
Appearance: (What do they look like?)
Personality: (What are they like? How do they behave?)
History: (What has happened in their past?)
Other: (Anything else you may want to mention?)

The Thrashed
Synyster Gates - Fighting Expert - BwareNerdyNinjas
Gerard Way - Self Defence/Martial Arts - iSyn

The Scattered
Zacky Vengeance - Leader - DragoniteA7X
Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan - Ninja Assassin - Voteforaj2008
Linde Linstorm - Weapons Expert - PublicEnemy#1

And now for my character....

Name: Zacky Vengeance
Affiliation: Scattered
Position: Leader
Appearance: His City of Evil look. He has ebony black hair that barely touches his shoulders. He has reddish purple eye shadow that brings out the color in his jade eyes. Under his eyes he has warpaint that football players have.
Personality: He is very sweet and kindhearted but is very impatient. He wants the world to be in a peaceful state and hates anything evildoing. If someone is evil, he will do his best to change their heart. If someone hurts his friends, he will have vengeance upon them. He is a natural born leader. He loves to make friends and will do his best to befriend anyone and everyone, even if they are Thrashed.
History: Both his parents were killed by a house fire. He has learned how to adapt to any situation and live on his own. He has a heart made of gold and is very kind. He hates evil doing of any type. He was chose to be Scattered because he wants world peace, He is the leader for the Scattered because he is a natural born leader.
Other: He is single. He is secretly bi. He was in a relationship with Adam Gontier, but then he was killed by Charlie Scene of the Thrashed clan.

Please sign up! Very Happy

Last edited by DragoniteA7X on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dragonite16.deviantart.com/
BewareNerdyNinjas
Stallion Duck (Moderator)
BewareNerdyNinjas

Quotes : "The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse" ~Captain Price

PostSubject: Synyster Gates App   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Name: Synyster Gates
Affiliation: Thrashed
Position: Knife and fighting expert
Appearance: Spiky, long brown hair, mocha brown eyes, single nose piercing. He's tall with a medium build. His tattoos are: "Haner" on his back, "blue blood" on his left pec, and colorful monsters all along his arms.
Personality: Hot-headed, easily frustrated, determined, loyal, and unpredictable at some times.
History: Syn was raised on the Thrashed side by his father, who was the leader until he passed away in an attack. Now that he's gone, all of the leadership powers have been put onto Syn's shoulders. He was trained with guns, knives, and fighting since a very young age, but has only kept on with knives and fighting. He's been taught to stay away from the Scattered, and any time he will see any of the Scattered, they will end up dead.
Other: Syn is not the best at stealth, and he's bisexual
Back to top Go down
DragoniteA7X
DragoniteA7X

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:25 pm

BwareNerdyNinjas wrote:
Name: Synyster Gates
Position: Knife and fighting expert
Appearance: Spiky, long brown hair, mocha brown eyes, single nose piercing. He's tall with a medium build. His tattoos are: "Haner" on his back, "blue blood" on his left pec, and colorful monsters all along his arms.
Personality: Hot-headed, easily frustrated, determined, loyal, and unpredictable at some times.
History: Syn was raised on the Thrashed side by his father, who was the leader until he passed away in an attack. Now that he's gone, all of the leadership powers have been put onto Syn's shoulders. He was trained with guns, knives, and fighting since a very young age, but has only kept on with knives and fighting. He's been taught to stay away from the Scattered, and any time he will see any of the Scattered, they will end up dead.
Other: Syn is not the best at stealth, and he's bisexual

You are Accepted
Thanks for filling out! Very Happy
The rp will start in a few days
Back to top Go down
BewareNerdyNinjas
BewareNerdyNinjas

Quotes : "The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse" ~Captain Price

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Awesome! Thank you :3
Back to top Go down
DragoniteA7X
DragoniteA7X

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:29 pm

BwareNerdyNinjas wrote:
Awesome! Thank you :3

Not a problem buddy! ;3
Back to top Go down
Voteforaj2008
Voteforaj2008

Quotes : Tongue rings and Duck Logic

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Here I tried again for the THRID TIME

Name: The rev
Position: Ninja Assassin
Appearance: not good at describing and it won't let me link :/
Basically he has his spikey hair and labret, eye liner and such (city of evil)
Personality: fun guy of the group. Loves the attention he gets. But it's well deserved because he's one of the best killers and defenders of the good. On the verge of being Bipolar and Manic Depressant   
History: had a good childhood. Became a rebel as a teen, to be kicked out by his parents after many a night arrested and the
Breaking point being his coming out of the closet. Hasn't talked to his parents in 10+ years. 
Other: is bi. Was engaged to a woman until she died of cancer. Has extremely bad trust issues. 
Back to top Go down
DragoniteA7X
DragoniteA7X

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Voteforaj2008 wrote:
Here I tried again for the THRID TIME

Name: The rev
Position: Ninja Assassin
Appearance: not good at describing and it won't let me link :/
Basically he has his spikey hair and labret, eye liner and such (city of evil)
Personality: fun guy of the group. Loves the attention he gets. But it's well deserved because he's one of the best killers and defenders of the good. On the verge of being Bipolar and Manic Depressant   
History: had a good childhood. Became a rebel as a teen, to be kicked out by his parents after many a night arrested and the
Breaking point being his coming out of the closet. Hasn't talked to his parents in 10+ years. 
Other: is bi. Was engaged to a woman until she died of cancer. Has extremely bad trust issues. 

You are now Accepted

Wait for more people and the rp will start.
Back to top Go down
iSyn
Deathbats
Deathbats
iSyn

Quotes : How Do I Live Without The Ones I Love

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Sorry, to say that but it kinda sucks that most of the band members are already taken by moderators and that new forum members can't get a chance on playing them cause you already shared them among the team.
Back to top Go down
http://planetarygogo.tumblr.com/
DragoniteA7X
DragoniteA7X

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:17 pm

iSyn wrote:
Sorry, to say that but it kinda sucks that most of the band members are already taken by moderators and that new forum members can't get a chance on playing them cause you already shared them among the team.

It can be from any band.
Back to top Go down
iSyn
Deathbats
Deathbats
iSyn

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Why would I want to play Gerard Way on an Avenged Sevenfold forum?
I don't.
Cause it'd be the A7X gang and then every now and then people from other bands who'll have a fucking hard time to get into the Sevenfold while playing.
Trust me, I've tried on Tumblr.
Didn't work.
Mixing members of bands in a roleplay is very, very hard.
Back to top Go down
DragoniteA7X
DragoniteA7X

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:26 pm

iSyn wrote:
Why would I want to play Gerard Way on an Avenged Sevenfold forum?
I don't.
Cause it'd be the A7X gang and then every now and then people from other bands who'll have a fucking hard time to get into the Sevenfold while playing.
Trust me, I've tried on Tumblr.
Didn't work.
Mixing members of bands in a roleplay is very, very hard.

You have a point there. The only reason why I am allowing any band on this role play is because when I did the sign ups on DeviantART, the spots were filled up pretty quickly. I did it on here just to be safe.
I assure you that there will be other A7X only rps.
Back to top Go down
iSyn
Deathbats
Deathbats
iSyn

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:31 pm

And when?
And how will we know about it?
I for once didn't see you were already taking players for this forum on DA and I've been there every fucking day.
So that's a huge no go for a roleplay.
I've been roleplaying for over ten years.
And trust me I know when things don't work.
And pre-sign up for characters on other platforms, especially when not everyone can see it, sucks balls to those who get to it later like in this case.
And since there's only ONE play now, I'm stepping back from it.
Cause I seriously don't feel like playing Gerard Way and talking to myself all the time cause the A7X gang's too busy talking to their fellow band members and getting in relationships and stuff.
And that's how it usually ends, no...that's how it always ends when you're the only one from another band.
Back to top Go down
DragoniteA7X
DragoniteA7X

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:51 pm

iSyn wrote:
And when?
And how will we know about it?
I for once didn't see you were already taking players for this forum on DA and I've been there every fucking day.
So that's a huge no go for a roleplay.
I've been roleplaying for over ten years.
And trust me I know when things don't work.
And pre-sign up for characters on other platforms, especially when not everyone can see it, sucks balls to those who get to it later like in this case.
And since there's only ONE play now, I'm stepping back from it.
Cause I seriously don't feel like playing Gerard Way and talking to myself all the time cause the A7X gang's too busy talking to their fellow band members and getting in relationships and stuff.
And that's how it usually ends, no...that's how it always ends when you're the only one from another band.

Hopefully the roleplay will be up by the end of the week.
And what I meant was that I am reviving this role play and bringing it on here since it died out.
And like I said on the rules for this role play, the bands do not exist.
But I understand your decision and I respect that.
Back to top Go down
iSyn
Deathbats
Deathbats
iSyn

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Gonna give it a try....

Name: Gerard Way
Position: Self defense/martial arts
Appearance: 5'9", slim but trained, has an undercut that's framed by flaming red hair, his eyes change colors depending on the light he's in (blue/green/grey), tends to write words on himself (esc. wrists, neck) that have a meaning to him.
Personality: Strong minded but also a bit shy at times. Knows what he wants, but has problems telling others.
History: Gerard has a younger brother who he lost sight of a long time ago. His parents died in a car crash when he was 13, his brother was 11. They were given to different foster parents which in Gerard's case got him into depression. When he turned 16 he ran away to find his brother but wasn't lucky. He later found shelter in an abandoned building and stayed there till he found Syn who he followed ever since without the other man knowing.
Other: Scared of needles, bisexual with a stronger tendency to guys than girls
Back to top Go down
DragoniteA7X
DragoniteA7X

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:41 pm

iSyn wrote:
Gonna give it a try....

Name: Gerard Way
Position: Self defense/martial arts
Appearance: 5'9", slim but trained, has an undercut that's framed by flaming red hair, his eyes change colors depending on the light he's in (blue/green/grey), tends to write words on himself (esc. wrists, neck) that have a meaning to him.
Personality: Strong minded but also a bit shy at times. Knows what he wants, but has problems telling others.
History: Gerard has a younger brother who he lost sight of a long time ago. His parents died in a car crash when he was 13, his brother was 11. They were given to different foster parents which in Gerard's case got him into depression. When he turned 16 he ran away to find his brother but wasn't lucky. He later found shelter in an abandoned building and stayed there till he found Syn who he followed ever since without the other man knowing.
Other: Scared of needles, bisexual with a stronger tendency to guys than girls

You are now accepted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iSyn
Deathbats
Deathbats
iSyn

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:57 am

I guess this isn't gonna happen anymore?
Back to top Go down
DragoniteA7X
DragoniteA7X

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:56 pm

iSyn wrote:
I guess this isn't gonna happen anymore?

It will happen, the reason why it isn't up is because I didn't have a wifi signal.

IMPORTANT: Due to the lack of people participating, you are allowed to make TWO characters, but here is the catch, One must be Thrashed and the other must be Scattered. If you signed up to be a member of A7X, you must be someone from another band and if you signed up as someone from another band, you can be a member of A7X or another band. Also, you cannot have the same role in each clan (ie: Leader of Thrashed and Leader of Scattered)
Back to top Go down
iSyn
Deathbats
Deathbats
iSyn

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:23 am

So.... What do we do now, since no once picking a second character?

Also....are we still playing? I mean it's been weeks since this was brought up last.
Back to top Go down
DragoniteA7X
DragoniteA7X

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:16 am

I guess I am going to delay the RPG for a while :\

You can rp freely in the chatbox though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups   Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrashed and Scattered RPG Sign-Ups
Page 1 of 1