Avenged Sevenforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avenged Sevenforums

An Avenged Sevenfold fan forums for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bittersweet Memories (Rated R)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragoniteA7X
The Knife Master (Site Founder)
The Knife Master (Site Founder)
DragoniteA7X

Quotes : Can't spell bass without ass!

Bittersweet Memories (Rated R) Empty
PostSubject: Bittersweet Memories (Rated R)   Bittersweet Memories (Rated R) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Bittersweet Memories
A Bratt Story
Syn's POV
  1 year prior

"Do it faster! Do it faster!" Michelle wailed as I rubbed my body against her. Her eyes closed with glee as I picked up the pace. I glanced down at her and could only see her pleasure. I bent down and kissed her with great pleasure upon her lips. A enormous grin creeped upon my face and I knew it was time. I stopped "doing" Michelle and swiftly got up on my feet and grabbed my pants.

"Brian... What are you doing honey?" She raised an eyebrow in confusion. I grinned even more as I reached into the pockets of the pants and carefully pulled out a deep sapphire blue box made of crushed velvet and satin. Her eyes grew large in much shock. My smile grew even more as I got down on one knee.

"Michelle..." I looked up at her and I saw her eyes glistening with tears. "Ever since I first laid eyes upon you, I knew there was something special about you. Michelle... you are my life and I'll do ANYTHING for you." I smiled even more and looked up at her.

"Michelle DiBenedetto, will you- <b> BANG!!" </b> Before I could ask her if she would marry me, a boisterous bang sounded from downstairs. I sprang up in the air from surprise.

"SHIT!" Michelle screamed, shaking like a leaf. Her eyes became encrusted with grave fear. "Brian, I do but we need to find out what the hell that ruckus was." I did a phony smile to try to cheer up Michelle but deep down inside I was as scared as shit. I clung onto her as we cautiously opened the bedroom door. The coast was clear and a sigh of relief escaped from my lips.

"Maybe we should split up and investigate?" I suggested and Michelle nodded in agreement.

"I'll check the kitchen and you check the living room." She whispered, trembling in fear.

"Sounds like a plan." I kissed Michelle on the lips. "I love you baby. Soon we'll be married." I kissed her once more and we let go of eachother, making my smile fade. I sighed and creeped over to the living room. I walked swiftly and cautiously until I heard a slight crunch from under my feet. I lifted my foot up and saw a crimson fluid drip from it. I just realized that I stepped on broken glass.

"Shit." I muttered as it finally dawned upon me. <i>We have an intruder in the house. </i> I glanced at the broken glass and I instantly knew what I had to do.

Right when I was about to call out for Michelle, I heard a piercing shrieking sound coming from the kitchen. My heart froze and I felt my whole world come crashing down.

"Michelle! I am coming!" I screamed as I bolted to the kitchen. My pulse raced as I arrived. I looked franticly for Michelle but I heard another piercing scream. I looked up and I saw her on the counter top.

"MICHELLE!!! A-are you alright?!" I asked her in grave fear. Her eyes etiolated from a bright hue of chocolate to a murky brown as she motioned her hand to turn around. I slowly turned around and standing right behind me was a masked figure covered head to toe in black.

"Who the hell are you and what the fuck are you doing in MY house?!" I glared at the shady character. Their hazel eyes beamed with hatred and they shoved me aside. I flew backwards and hit my head against the refrigerator.

"BRIAN!" I heard Michelle scream. I looked up at her, despite my blurring vision.

"Michelle... Run for your life..." I whispered. She looked at me with fear in her eyes as she jumped off the countertop and before she could make a break for it, the burglar grabbed her by her arm and pulled out something shiny. It took me a minute to realize, it was a knife.

"B-BRIAN! HELP M-ME!" I heard her yelp. I struggled to get back up on my feet, but every time I tried, I fell on my ass. The burglar drew the knife close to Michelle's neck.

"Stop squirming bitch." The burglar stammered in a monotone fashion. I could not decipher if it was a male or female.

"M-MICHELLE! LET HER GO DOUCHEBAG!" I yelled at the burgler but the knife got even closer to Michelle's neck.

"Say another word, and she gets it." The shady figure grabbed Michelle even tighter.

"I will... I WILL NEVER LET YOU HURT US!!!" I looked up at Michelle as she furiously started to squirm.

"That does it. FAREWELL MICHELLE." The burglar quickly used the knife and sliced Michelle's throat. Crimson flew out of the wound and sprayed everywhere. I then received the willpower to get up on my feet.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" I exclaimed as I grabbed a gun, pointing it at the burgler.

"One day, Brian, one day...." The burglar whispered as he ran away.

"One day?" I asked myself as I looked at Michelle. My heart stopped as she collapsed to the ground. "MICHELLE!" I screamed as I hugged her. "Are you alright?" My eyes filled up with tears as I helplessly stared at Michelle.

"B-Brian... I-I *coughcough* I-I l-love y-you... I-I am g-getting w-weak..." Her eyes fluttered.

"MICHELLE! DON'T DIE!" I was on the verge of tears. I helplessly wept on her.

"P-promise m-me th-that y-you'll never f-forget m-me..." Blood oozed out from her neck and soaked into my shirt.

"Don't die... I'll die if you die..." I weeped even more.

"I-I.... l-love y-you.... B-Brian..." Her eyes then closed. Her pulse stopped. It took a minute for reality to sink in. My world, my life, my pride, came crashing down.

1 Year Later...

I sighed. Today marks the 1 year anniversary of Michelle's brutal murder. My eyes were flooded with tears. I needed to get a life.

"W-why did y-you have t-to d-die?!" I sobbed and I tugged at my hair in frustration. Nothing else mattered to me.

"W-why am I still alive? W-why am I still here?" I wept as loud as I could. I was all alone in this world. Zacky and Gena recently got married and moved to Vegas, Jimmy and Johnny are in love, and last I have heard from Matt was about a few months ago. If I could be with anyone in the world besides Michelle, It would of been Matt. Everything was perfect about him, the only problem however is I doubt he feels the same for me.

"Why the fuck am I still here?" I mumbled. I knew what would make me feel better, A brompton cocktail. I stumbled to the kitchen and raided the cabinets for Karma Flavored Whiskey, but I couldn't find anything. My face fell, my chance to end my life failed.

"Fuck..." I kicked one of the cabinets and to my surprise, a gun dropped from it. I bleakly grinned and picked it up.

"Farewell cruel world..." I lifted the gun up to my mouth as carefully as I could. I grasped the front of the gun with my mouth and slowly put my finger upon the trigger. I closed my eyes as tight as I could, right when I was about to click it, I heard a pounding noise on the door. Alarmed, I dropped the gun to the floor and ran to the door.

"Who the hell would want to see me?" I thought to myself as I peered out the window. To my surprise, a muscular man stood there looking sad. I gasped as I flung open the door.

"M-Matt?! I-is th-that really y-you?!" I managed to stutter. He fixed his gaze upon me and tightly hugged me.

"I have missed you so much Brian." His eyes glistened with his tears. I slowly let go of him and scratched my head.

"Why do you look so depressed?" His voice rose with question as he rose one of his eyebrows.

"I-I... W-well... today marks the... the one year anniversary of... of... M-michelle's brutal... murder..." I choked upon my words because it felt like it was a dream. Matt turned to me and tightly squeezed me.

"Brian. It's all in the past. You need to learn to move on, besides she wasn't the one for you." I looked up at Matt, his eyes shining in the dim room, as he continued to talk.

"In fact Brian... the right person is in front of you." It took a moment for his words to sink in, when they did the only thing I could manage to do was gasp in sheer shock. Matt's eyes seemed to lose their luster and his face fell.

"Oh... I was about to say, I lo-" Before Matt could finish his sentence, I pressed my lips upon his. The expression on his face changed from sad, to astonished, and finally pleased.
   <i> I loves Matt and Matt loves me and that is all that mattered. </i>

One Week Later

I anxiously paced back and forth in front of the mirror awaiting Matt's arrival. Tonight he was going to take me out on a date to an unknown restaurant. I fixed the bowtie on my suit. I wanted to look perfect and formal.

"This is it, Bri. The new era of your life." I smiled as I heard a car pull up to the driveway. Excited, I flew down the stairs and flung open the door. Matt stood their holding a bouquet of roses.

"Hey Synshine, I have a present for you baby." He casually handed me the roses and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and kissed him back.

"So, where are we going?" I asked him. He smiled and took me by the hand.

"Its a surprise Synshine, I know you'll love it." He kissed my cheek and walked me to his car. I happily hopped in.

"Here, put this on." He smiled as he handed me a blindfold. Without asking him any further questions, I tied it around my eyes. I heard the car door slam and open up on the other side. I then felt his chilly breath upon my forehead.

"We will be there in a couple of minutes sweetie." I felt his lips brush up against mine. I couldn't help but push my lips forth and let him kiss them.

"I love you Matt." I whispered delicately.

"I love you too Synshine." Before I could say another word, Matt yanked the blindfold off my eyes.

"We are here." His grin grew even more massive. I looked up at the sign hanging at the restaurant. I skimmed the name.

"Hooters? Seriously Matt? Isn't there chicks that fla-" Matt put a finger on my lip and grinned.

"Take a good look again Synshine." I read it again but to my surprise, it wasn't "Hooters" but "Booners"

"Booners? What is a booner?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Booners is the male version of hooters. Instead of girls flashing their breasts, they flash their cocks." I glanced up and him and laughed.

"Hopefully, we are the only ones to get a Booner there." Matt looked at me and laughed. He got out of the car, grabbing my hand in the process. I blushed as we walked inside.

"This place has the best mother fucking rocky mountain oysters in the whole world." His hazel eyes lit up the whole room. His eyes looked astoundingly similar to the murderer of Michelle.

"Matt couldn't of killed Michelle, no he can't." I thought to myself. I briefly glanced over to the right and I saw two men on a stage. One was significantly taller than the other and the smaller one had a mohawk that looked like it was on fire.

"Hey Matt, don't those two dudes on the stage look similar to Jimmy and Short-Shit?" I pointed to the stage and the smaller one wrapped his arms around a pole and kissed the taller one. I felt my jaw collapse to the floor due to my shock. Matt then turned his head and gasped.

"J-Jimmy and J-johnny are doing a show here?!  I am going to watch!" Matt strolled closer to the stage and I laughed. Clueless, I followed him to the stage. When I got closer, I noticed that Jimmy stopped kissing Johnny and turned towards Matt and I.

"Hey Matt! Hey Brian!" Jimmy ecstatically exclaimed as he got off the stage. His
crystal blue eyes glistened with pleasure. Johnny, on the other hand was still dancing with the pole.

"I see you discovered our little secret that we work here now. Good pay, good food, get to strip everyday. Yeah, all of that good stuff." Jimmy blushed slightly as he put his arms around us.

"So what brings you here today? Maybe you guys are now dating?" Matt turned to Jimmy and warmly smiled.

"We are, and I am loving every second of it." Matt sweetly kissed me on the cheek. I grinned until I heard a loud growl coming from my stomach.

"I am hungry for some cow balls, who wants some?!" Jimmy's face seemed disgusted but Matt happily licked his lips.

"ARIN! GET THIS SPECIAL COUPLE AN ORDER OF ROCKY MOUNTAIN OYSTERS!"  Jimmy yelled towards the kitchen. I saw a man storm out of the kitchen, looking pissed off.

"Jimmy, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING AT ME! I AM NOT MAKING ANY MORE ROCKY MOUNTAIN OYSTERS AND YOU KNOW THAT!" The man shrieked at Jimmy as he hit him on the head with a spatula.

"Why the fuck did you do that to Jimmy? He doesn't mean any harm!" Matt snapped. The man smirked and smacked Matt with the spatula as hard as he could.

"MATT!" I screamed as he hit the floor. I collapsed to my knees and pressed my lips amongst his. Jmmy clenched his fists and punched the man in the process.

"ARIN! YOU DON'T FUCKING HIT PEOPLE IN OUR RESTAURANT! YOUR FIRED!" Jimmy snarled.

"Fired?" Arin growled, pissed off at Jimmy. He grimaced and reached down to his pants, pulling out a gun. Jimmy gulped as Arin put his finger upon the trigger.

"Goodbye douchebag." Arin stammered and pulled the trigger, aiming at Jimmy. Jimmy fell to the ground, falling on top of Matt. Arin smirked and made another shot, only this time <i> it was towards matt</i> There was a boisterous bang that emerged from the gun as the bullet transferred from the gun to Matt's chest. Matt's eyes were full of alarm as he dropped to the ground as if he was a fallen apple from a tree.

"MATT!!!" I yelped. Blood was wildly oozing through his chest. Tears flew helplessly through my eyes.

"SOMEBODY CALL 911 NOW!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Johnny getting of his pole and grabbing a phone. Within seconds the paramedics arrived. They gently lifted Jimmy up and put him on a cot, but it seemed to me all the attention went to Jimmy. Matt needed help <b>now</b> so I pulled aside a random person.

"My boyfriend has been shot and needs help now. Please take him to the hospital." I wept on Matt's shoulder. The paramedic shook his head like I was insane and walked away.

"Will ANYONE help me please?" I squeaked. I looked around but somehow everyone left, barring Jimmy, Johnny and the other paramedics. I glanced over at Johnny who was kissing Jimmy. I sighed and dragged Matt to his car.

"W-where... are we... going?" Matt whispered. I looked down at him and sobbed.

"To the hospital." I said lightly. I put him on my shoulders and carried him out. I gently put him in the passenger seat and quickly drove him to the nearest hospital. When we arrived, I lifted him up and gave him a piggy back ride inside.

"I have an emergency!" I screeched as I bolted inside. Two doctors looked at each other in confusion and turned towards me.

"My boyfriend has been shot." I said quietly and looked down due to my embarrassment. One of the doctors removed Matt's limp body from my shoulder and put him on a cot.

"Don't worry. He'll be fine." The doctor replied. I slightly lifted my face up and watched the doctor take him to the emergency room. I sat down and anxiously waited.

2 Hours Later...

The doctor walked towards me with a frown upon his face.

"I am sorry to say Mr. Haner but, Matthew is in critical condition. His chance of survival is slim to none."

I looked up at the doctor stumped at his words, until I realized <i> Matt is going to die</i>

"M-matt i-is go-going t-to d-die?!" I stuttered and without thinking I stood up and dashed to Matt's room. I pushed all of the doctors out of my way and flung open the door to Matt's room.

"Matt... are you ok?" I asked as sweetly as possible. He looked lifeless and hopeless. I briefly kissed his cheek and sat down, stroking his face.

"B-Brian... I'm going to... die... I need you to take... this journal..." He slowly handed me a diary engraved with roses." His eyes were covered in tears. I sobbed even more, as I accepted the journal.

"Don't leave me Matthew... I already lost someone I loved and now I am going to lose the most important love of my life. I-I L-love y-you..." I pressed my lips against his and kissed him. His hazel eyes lost their hue and his eyelids fluttered.

"Brian... I see a... bright... light... I'm... fading... farewell.... Brian.... my..... love......" His heart monitor suddenly stopped. All of the doctors rushed into the room, glancing at me as if I killed Matt.

"W-what's going to happen to Matt?" I asked with fear injected in my voice. I looked up at one of the doctors, who looked oddly familiar, as if she was Michelle.

"Michelle? Nah... It CAN'T be her..." I thought to myself. I took another glance at the Michelle like lady. If it wasn't Michelle, it had to be one certain person. I took a deep breath as I wiped a free flowing tear from my eye.

"V-Valary? Is th-that yo-you?" I gasped. She turned her head and meekly nodded.

"Yeah Brian, it's me." She tried to smile but it quickly transformed into a grimace. I tried to turn my head, dreading the words Valary was about to say, if my prediction was true. I glanced downwards and slowly spoke, as if the words were like me trying to swallow a full pineapple with the pines still attached.

"Is.... Matt... Dead?" I barely managed to utter. I closed my eyes, fearing to look at Valary's expression. I waited for a reply but I felt a warm hand upon my shoulder. I cautiously opened my eyes and looked at Valary.

"I-is... h-he....?" I wailed with my tears starting up again. Valary tighly hugged me and slowly nodded.

"I am sorry Brian, but he is dead. The gun has punctured his heart and part of his lung. The attacker had the perfect shot. I wish it wasn't this way Brian..." She looked at me with sadden eyes. She gulped and asked me, "Who was the attacker anyways?"

"It... it was some guy... named Arin..." I wept. Valary's face fell slowly as if I had shattered her heart.

"Oh... Arin... He is best known for sleeping with other people's girlfriends, even though he was engaged." She sighed and looked at me, "His fiance was killed by a crazy lunatic a year ago. In fact... around the same time Matt and I broke up, Arin's fiance was shot." I stared at Valary dumbfounded. She shook her head and pointed to the door.

"I am sorry Brian... but I feel depressed... I need you to go now so all of us can take care of this mess." I gaped at those words and slowly bent down towards Matt's lifeless body.

"G-goodbye... M-matt... I love you...." I whimpered as I kissed his cheek for the final time, the pain of my broken heart was too much to bear so I hopelessly collapsed onto his body. Next thing I felt was a pair of hands lifting me up and dragging me out of the room and dropped me off in the front of the hospital.

"Damnit..." I muttered, looking at the grim sky "I lost my love of my life twice." I tugged my hair in frustration and cried as much as my eyes would allow. <i> My life is now ruined.</i>

50 Years Later

Here I lay, helpless and hopeless on my deathbed. I grew up to be a lonely old man. Zacky and Gena lived happily ever after, and Jimmy and Johnny died in a car wreck around 12 years ago. I knew my time was running short. Suddenly I remembered the journal Matt gave me 50 years ago. I carefully opened it and a picture fluttered out. Astonished, I picked up the picture and examined it.

To my surprise it was a picture of Michelle, but she wasn't alone but in bed with some guy. It took me a minute to realize but the guy looked familiar. It was Arin, the man who killed Matt. Enraged, I flipped the picture over and engraved in fine writing was

"Dearest Michelle,
I love you with all of my heart. I will do anything for you. I love you more and more everyday. Will you be my wife?
Love
  ~Arin.
    February 14, 2009"

"2009? That was the year Michelle died... She died on February 18th..." It then hit me. <i> Michelle was a whore, a stupid fucking one that was already engaged when I asked her to marry me.</i>

"FUCK YOU MICHELLE!" I exclaimed on the top of my lungs. I remembered the words Valary told me that Arin was engaged, but I would of never guessed it was Michelle. With great rage, I flipped the page. On the page was Matt's handwriting. I carefully read it. It said:

"Dear Brian,
I am sorry I had to give this to you on my deathbed. Please forgive me, but I need to make a confession. <i> I killed Michelle. </i> You are probably surprised that it was me but I had to do it. She was a filthy tramp that only wanted your wealth, but was madly in love with Aarin. I needed to protect you at all costs so I killed her. Please forgive me. I love you Synshine.
Farewell,
~Matt"

My heart stopped when i read those words "I killed Michelle." I was astonished but then relieved. The love of my life was Not Michelle but <i>Matt</i>. I smiled warmly.

"I am on my way now Matt." I cheerfully whispered as I closed my eyes. A warm, pearl light shone upon me and everything faded.

---------------------

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself laying on a plush cloud. I turned around and I saw Matt sitting next to me with a warm smile on his face. He was dressed in a feathery gown identical to mine. Matt kissed my cheek sweetly. I grinned with pleasure.

"Welcome Home, Brian." Matt happily said. And I knew I was going to be happy for the rest of eternity.

--------------------

(Originally Posted on DeviantART. This is the end of the story. What do you all think of it?)
Back to top Go down
http://dragonite16.deviantart.com/
BewareNerdyNinjas
Stallion Duck (Moderator)
Stallion Duck (Moderator)
BewareNerdyNinjas

Quotes : "The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse" ~Captain Price

Bittersweet Memories (Rated R) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Memories (Rated R)   Bittersweet Memories (Rated R) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:03 pm

I really love your story ;w;

Im so sad that Syn had to be used like that, though D:
Back to top Go down

Bittersweet Memories (Rated R)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avenged Sevenforums :: Wolfie The Fox's Barrel of Fun :: Chapter Four (Fanfics)-
Jump to: